Sundays: Join us for our 9:00 a.m. worship service. You'll find a beautiful and holy worship sanctuary, a very friendly congregation, and a variety of music which changes week to week including our organ, piano, hand-bells, or guitar. The pastor's messages are based on biblical texts and themes drawing from important stories in both the Old and New Testaments. We are an "Open and Affirming" Congregation of the United Church of Christ. We truly believe that no matter who you are or where you are on life's journey you are welcome here! Come let us prove that!
Worship: Join us for worship with this small but friendly congregation! All Sunday worship services are followed by a social time with coffee, juice, and delicious finger foods in the social hall!
We are located 1.5 miles north of downtown Slinger on the east side of Hwy 175 (520 W Washington Street). Our entire facility is "open and accessible" for ease of access and our drive allows drop off and pick up at our front doors. All are welcome! Please join us!
- Sunday, July 2, Lay Led "Hymn Sing Sunday"
- General Synod 31 – June 29-july 4 (Pastor Jim in-service absence)
- Sunday, July 9 - Worship and Sacrament of Holy Communion
- Saturday, July 22, 5:30 pm, church picnic and Lakeshore Chinooks Game!
- Sunday, September 10, Rally Day - combined outdoor worship
- September 22-24, Moon Beach Retreat!